If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (802) 497-1101

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Burned Butter Caused a Mess in Essex, VT

This homeowner accidentally left some butter on the stove top which caught fire and left a thick, greasy soot on everything in the home.  The cabinetry tops were covered with soot, but we used SERVPRO specialty cleaning agents and methods to clean the cabinetry, resulting in quite an amazing before and after transformation. The fire was quite extensive with soot affecting every square inch of the home. With the help of SERVPRO of Burlington/Middlebury, this homeowner will be back to routines in no time at all following our thorough cleaning, helping to make it "Like it never even happened."