Help Us Help You!
Here in Vermont, we are no strangers to flooding, heavy wind, and rain forcing water into places it absolutely does not belong! Water damage in your home can be an incredibly daunting and traumatic experience. Our team at SERVPRO Burlington/Middlebury is trained to efficiently navigate you through the entire experience with the least amount of stress possible. Knowing a little about what we will need on our end before you call can help expedite the process and allow us to answer your questions more effectively.
Here are a few of the questions you can expect to be asked during that nerve-wracking initial call:
- Your name, address, email, and the best contact information to reach you.
- Insurance claim information, if you have already called them. If not, which provider?
- The cause of water damage and when it occurred.
- Is power and water still on at the property?
- How many rooms and what type of flooring was affected?
- Are ceilings affected in any of the rooms?
- Is your home on a slab or a crawlspace? How many stories?
- Is property accessible and who will be meeting our crew?
We are available to help make your flood mitigation process as painless as possible for you and your family. Please do not hesitate to call SERVPRO of Burlington/Middlebury in your time of need!