Advanced Technology and Techniques
The SERVPRO of Burlington/ Middlebury uses the cutting edge in technology to make sure that the disasters in your home or business are handled the right way. We heavily train our teams with IICRC Certifications to make sure that we are on the cutting edge of making your space right again. Some of our IICRC Certifications are:
- AMRS - Applied Microbial Remediation Supervisor
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
These are some of the things that set the SERVPRO of Burlington Middlebury apart from the competition.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.