Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Vermont has some of the truest "think local" ideas of anywhere in the country. Here at the SERVPRO of Burlington/ Middlebury, we believe in local families and businesses too. When homeowners or business owners call our company for help with their water damage project, our friendly staff is always ready to help when you need us the most. Here in Vermont, time matter when it comes to properly mitigating water damage in a home or business, and we understand that if your basement is full of water or your pipes have burst, it can be an overwhelming experience. Our teams are trained specifically to handle situations like this and can put your mind at ease. Help for your home or business is only a phone call away. We work closely with your insurance company to make sure that your project gets handle the way it needs to be. "Like it never even happened." Call 802-497-1101 now!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (802) 497-1101
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Burlington / Middlebury arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.