Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Basement fire in North Hero

This basement fire was one that the homeowners needed us to take care of right away. We jumped straight into action to make it "Like it never even happened."

SERVPRO of Burlington/ Middlebury knows how to deal with fire losses effectively and how to remove noxious odors and prevent them from returning to your home. When you've suffered a fire in your home, don’t hesitate. Contact the Fire Remediation people At SERVPRO Burlington Middlebury. 

SERVPRO of Burlington/ Middlebury has more than 45 years worth of experience under 1 roof in this industry and we have the expertise to deal with fires safely. 

Call SERVPRO of Burlington/ Middlebury 24/7. Contact us at 802-497-1101 for all your fire, water, mold, smoke damage or other cleaning needs.

Smoke from Stove in Vergennes

This company called us to their facility when one of their chefs had left a burner on and caught some bread on fire. We were quick to respond to their needs and got right to work 2 hours after the loss had happened. 

The SERVPRO of Burlington/ Middlebury is committed to taking care of our customers no matter what the circumstances are.

Here at SERVPRO, we know exactly how damaging smoke in a home can really be. We have dedicated our time to learning the most effective ways to handle all of the possible complications that can arise in a home.

If you've recently incurred damage at your residential or commercial property, please don't hesitate to call SERVPRO of Burlington/ Middlebury at 802-497-1101, and we'll make it "Like it never even happened."

Heater goes haywire in Burlington, Vermont

This is a photo taken from an apartment in downtown Burlington. When the owner of this property indicated to us that his tenants had suffered a fire loss, we jumped right into action. This is a friendly reminder that a stationary heater is not an appropriate place to dry off your clothes!!

Fire in Grand Isle, Vermont

This fire took some charring from an electric water heating unit in a basement. The smoke traveled through the home and put some everywhere and on every surface. SERVPRO of Burlington/ Middlebury had these folks back in their home within a week of our mitigation start!

Candle Fire

This is the left over damage of a candle that caught fire and left soot all over the residents home like the example in the picture. SERVPRO of Burlington/Middlebury was there to remove the soot and made it look "Like it never even happened."

Toaster Fire

A little toaster caused a big fire in Burlington, VT. SERVPRO of Burlington/Middlebury was called for a fire restoration caused by the toaster catching fire. The team cleaned and sorted through all effected contents of the home and got the residence back to their normal living situation in no time.