What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
I didn't think I had a covered loss until SERVPRO came and found the source to be my heater!
Our chimney company recently tried to install a new liner in our chimney, but when we went to light the fire, we found out it was installed incorrectly. The damage was devastating, but SERVPRO was there right away to help us get back on our feet.
Jordan and Shawn were very quick to come and address the damage to our home after a fire. They were very thorough in explaining the job process, and I was impressed with the coordination and teamwork.
SERVPRO was onsite quickly and got right to work. I never knew smoke could do this much damage.
Our home was built by hand with materials from the land it sits on. I never thought SERVPRO could clean all of the raw wood beams. I am very grateful to have called you guys.
After my propane tank backfired, I never thought I'd get the smell of smoke out of my home. But the team at SERVPRO of Burlington proved me wrong. I am grateful for their dedication and commitment to my sensitive nose. (laughing)